Your first step towards moving into Wildlife Management Valuation is a Wildlife Management Plan. Plateau professionals develop customized five-year Wildlife Management Plans that exceed the standards of all appraisal districts. There are others out there who can write Wildlife Management Plans, but few offer the level of service, commitment and dependability that you get when you hire Plateau. Our plans stand apart from the competition because of our intimate knowledge of the application process, the quality of our Wildlife Management Plans, and our personal relationships with County Appraisal District officials. We’ve also been writing about 200 of these a year since 1997, and we have one of the highest acceptance rates of WMV applicants in Texas.
What is Wildlife Management Valuation?
- Ranchers and farmers who no longer want to continue ranching or farming but want to continue caring for their land and its wildlife.
- The new rural landowners who want to have their own place in the country without having to deal with livestock or farming.
- Rural landowners who want to increase their profits from hunting enterprise or eco-tourism.
Contact us today for more information.
Plateau Wildlife Management Plans include:
- Research on the requirements of your local taxing entities for the completion and filing of appropriate applications and confirmation of the tax status of your property.
- An On-Site Assessment of your land by a master-level wildlife biologist for Wildlife Management and restoration potential. This site visit includes discussion of your goals for your land, options for managing it, and professional advice to aid your decisions.
- A 5-year Wildlife Management Plan detailing your chosen management practices to meet your goals and satisfy legal requirements will be completed within 45 days of the site visit and submitted for your review and comment.
- Three Custom Maps of your property: an aerial photograph, a soil map and a USGS topographic map. All include important features of your property, your property boundaries, and the locations of your chosen Wildlife Management activities.
- A Formal Copy of Your Plan, its supporting documents, and all necessary application forms submitted by Plateau to the appraisal district.
- Our Professional Representation of your Wildlife Management Plan to the appraisal district, assuring that all important aspects of your plan will be considered.
- A Resource Binder, including a copy of your plan, maps of your property, your chosen Wildlife Management practices, recommendations for record keeping, and resource materials to aid your wildlife management efforts.
- Our Quarterly E-Newsletter, Seasons, with articles, information and suggestions for seasonally appropriate wildlife activities to keep your plan on track and keep you updated on Wildlife Management in Texas.
Property Maps are an essential tool for any landowner and a great addition to any Wildlife Management Plan. From roads and water features, to soil types and hydrology, property maps are a beneficial tool for planning and documenting strategic goals for the implementation of your plan. Plateau maps help you see your land from a new perspective, and even identify previously unrealized value. Professionally designed by our in-house mapping technician with the latest GIS technology, you’ll be proud to display your Plateau map in your home, ranch, or business.
CLICK HERE to learn more.