Help increase the quantity and quality of deer on your land by putting nourishing protein where it belongs — readily accessible to deer and out of the reach of destructive feral hogs!
If you’re tired of spending money to feed non-target animals with protein blocks on the ground, make the switch to the Plateau Protein Block Feeder. This custom-designed feeder ingeniously elevates protein blocks to a height of 4′, but can still be filled from the bed of your pick-up.
Install the Plateau Protein Block Feeder yourself or have our trained service technicians install and pre-fill your feeder with 5 protein blocks for you.
How many licks will it take to get to the center? This Plateau landowner is providing extra protein while times are tough and the locals are taking full advantage of it!
This picture taken from a remote camera survey, and qualifies as two Wildlife Management Activities: the Protein Block Feeder is an efficient, low maintenance method of providing for deer and meeting the supplemental food activity category and the results from a remote camera survey can be analyzed or used to create harvest recommendations and show population trends. There are a lot of ways to meet Wildlife Management goals and requirements. Some of them are more fun and interesting than others.
- Easy to install! Simply attach three legs and slide in the protein blocks.
- As one block is consumed, another slides down the feed tube, making the 5 block-capacity feeder virtually maintenance-free.
- Paint grip galvanized feed tube and heavy gauge steel legs are powder-coated for a durable finish that provides years of service.
- Steel stakes secure your feeder to the ground.
* Plus tax ** Plus tax and mileage